Best Tree Care has an overseeing ISA Certified Arborist. Brad Uffelman has been certified in all aspects of tree care by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). In order to be an ISA Certified Arborist, you must have worked professionally with trees for 3 or more years and passed a comprehensive arboriculture examination.
Our arbor services are highly specialized to ensure commercial and residential property owners have a landscape enhanced by beautiful trees.
These services include items like:
• Providing a full tree inspection, gathering information about the health of a tree, and offering customers recommendations on a wide range of issues, from the best native trees to plant for the climate to the best time to prune trees.
• Providing tree fertilization.
• Providing system tree treatment, which includes root feeding and aeration.
• Providing the best advice on how to restore the health of trees on the decline.
• Providing information on how to take care of insect infestation and diseased trees, as well as injured branches, limbs and trunks.
In order to offer this type of expert advice, certified Arborists are well-versed in subject knowledge related to pathology, entomology, climate horticulture, soil science and botany.
For example, they are able to spot abnormalities like galls, yellowing, oak wilting, poor growth, cankers, stem dieback, leaf blotches and spots.
Biotic and Abiotic Tree Stress
Trees, like all living things, are subject to injury or disease. Arborists are expert at detecting the causes of stress in trees. The cause of stress that affects trees can be due to biotic or abiotic stress. What’s more, by taking care of a diseased tree, it can preserve the health of other trees on the property.
Causes of biotic stress include:
Causes of abiotic stress include problems related to poor
• Poor nutrients.
• Insufficient water.
• Bad air quality.
• Inclement temperature.
• Compacted roots.
• Too much salt in the soil due to excessive use of tree fertilizers.