Best Tree Care Is An ISA Certified Arborist You Can Rely On
An arborist is someone who has studied the science of planting and taking care of individual trees. Arborists know how to provide trees with the proper care.
Hiring a certified arborist is a sensible choice when creating an attractive landscape. Well-tended trees are not only enticing but also boost the value of a property. Inversely, neglected trees can reduce the value of a property, and worse yet, can become an insurance liability.
Trees are not always straightforward to maintain. The taller and thicker the tree, the more threatening the tree work is. When it comes to pruning trees, tree expert has been taught to work safely.
A certified arborist has been provided training to improve the safety, appearance, and life of a tree.
An arborist can advise either trimming or removing a tree altogether depending on the circumstance.
Pruning is composed of removing:
- Clustered branches.
- Branches that interfere with windows, facades, and sidewalks, as well as those intruding onto chimneys, roofs, and gutters.
- Decayed branches that could be hazardous.
- Insect-plagued branches.
- Branches that would damage a building if there’s a hurricane.
- Branches to train young trees.
- Branches obscuring daylight to a building.
Besides pruning, you may remove a tree for the following issues.
The tree is…
- Dying or already dead and it’s an eyesore.
- Hazardous due to brush fire, storms, or some other reason.
- Obstructing construction to property.
- Stifling the expansion of other trees on your property.
- There is a better tree suited for the Central Texas Climate.
Our Certified Arborist can also provide:
They clear a landscape that has storm-damaged trees.
They plant the best trees for the location. Planting the wrong trees could cause a variety of problems from poor growth to insufficient space for expansion, and from insect infestation to tree diseases.
They provide the tree with plant health care, including tree fertilization, bracing weak branches, aeration for root growth, installing lightning protection systems, spraying pesticides, and controlling tree sicknesses.
Why Hire an ISA Certified Arborist?
A certified arborist overseen by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), has shown that he is a seasoned professional, one who is well-versed in the latest methodologies in tree care.
The credential proves that an arborist:
Has spent 3 or more years in arboriculture, forestry, landscape design, or horticulture.
Has studied some subjects to pass the exam.
Has reviewed and considered a code of ethics to establish reliable practices.
Has met or surpassed ISO 17024 standards set by the American National Standards Institute.